Monday, January 18, 2016

New Website WWW.ELANAKILKENNY.COM


Photo By: Catherine Just
I am thrilled to announce that I have a new website www.elanakilkenny.com! 

On my new website you will find information about my Intuitive Counseling Sessions, Sacred Space Design Consultations and Space Clearing and Blessings. It is also the new home of my Blog and other writing to inspire, empower and move your heart and soul!

I will no longer be using this blog page as a way to communicate, I look forward to our continued conversation on my new website.  On my website's homepage please be sure to sign up to be included in my mailing list so that I can continue to provide you with soul nourishment and news of upcoming events and special offers.

See you there!

xoxo Elana

No comments:

Post a Comment